Friday, March 20, 2015

Very Hungry Caterpillar Week


I *might* love Eric Carle... just a little bit.  We had a Very Hungry Caterpillar first birthday party :)



Sunday~ I plan to re-dye some old rice green this week.  I wanted to get toys to go with each piece of food from the book, but that is a daunting task!!!  I have stickers and printables but that isn’t the same thing ;/




Monday~ I might have several copies of the book lol  it is also on-line if you don't have a copy of the book.


Tuesday~ Feed the Caterpillar



I would love to do this with "real" food pieces, but I can't really find the perfect set. :(  I did find some  Very Hungry Caterpillar stickers at the Dollar Tree, so if all else fails, we will use them.  Tip a container on its side. Go Here for better photo of the side.

or these HERE


Thursday~ Paint egg carton caterpillars like this one!



Friday~ Print the caterpillars and butterflies from 1+1+1






Saturday~ 


Print these letters to add to sensory bin.



Confession time..  I rarely get out paints, something always comes up and we don’t paint
I really want to paint this to hang in his playroom. The struggle is real people!!! 

Remember to check out my Facebook page for all photos of what we are doing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment