Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Week in review: Summer Fruits

I bought these balance games at Target.  
I am so glad that I did.

There are four in total.
Ark, ocean, farm, and fruit.

We have been learning self-control with these.
You need to stack these items to balance.

The first time Froglet did it, it worked! I was shocked.
Then we try it again.  It didn't work.
We got mad and we tried again, and again. :) 



We added fruit clings to the window.



We won this game by Learning Resources. 
We got 4 lemonade stands.
One tray.
3 yellow and 3 pink cups.
1 pink and 1 yellow cups with straws.
 playing cards and 20 coins.

Game play- turn over a card and create the pattern of cups on the card.

We were about half way through the deck when we ran out of the coins.
So I had to grab some small buttons to finish the game. 

We put the watermelon numbers in order.
Then we matched the 10 frames to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment