Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Week in Review: Winter Part 2

Here are our lacers:


We played with these seals...
this was sooooo difficult!

We played with them on the white board and in the water- sans iceberg lol




Here was our penguin...
note to self: press really really hard!


I know it's passed Christmas, but I never did share our Christmas sensory bin!


 Using our magnet board.

I got a new paper cutter for Christmas ;)
It's super light and very sharp.


Cube Roll


Winter Matching



I used these with our grabber.
We just grabbed and identified the numbers.

Count the snowmen.



Ice cube count and stack
I grabbed the cubes at Dollar Tree

I took an old CD case and added a spinner. 
So easy!!!!!


Match letter to animal.

These were the science experiments that I grabbed from 
Bullseye's Playground









I think we used it all up to make this.


No comments:

Post a Comment