Monday, February 17, 2020

Morning Work Feb week three

It is a short week, we have off Monday for President's Day.


Our theme is still friendship and kindness, but our morning bins change.

We will be using mini dominoes from Dollar Tree and these awesome frog numbers.  Students will count the dots on the dominoes and match them on the frog.


We will be using the shapes and number lacers from Target:
I just picked up these felt sets, check out what else I picked up at Target here.




We will use these stacking toys from Target:



We will play this gumball game from Target:


So I don't really like how the game was designed, so I am making it my own!
I printed the gumball gameboards.  My students will take out a gumball and if they know they number on the gumball, it will go into their gumball machine.
If they don't know the number, it goes back into the box.
I am wondering if the gumball machines I got at Dollar Tree would work instead of the box.  I will check and let you know!

This would be a super easy center to make yourself.
Punch out different colored paper and write numbers on it.
Some of the gumballs say "POP" where you have to put back all of your gumballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment