Monday, November 23, 2020

Bowling Alley

 All of the printables came from Pocket of Preschool.


A panoramic of our bowling alley and snack bar.











Here is some of our snack bar.
The games for our arcade 
were bought from Walmart (I think lol) 


I turned things around backwards or sideways.




When I was planning this and instead of me doing ALL of the work,

I pulled out all of the tags of what I thought we had,

and at one morning circle, I sent each child to our home living center to 

gather the materials.

I started a list of things that I still had to find or buy.


I made pretzels our of Magic Model- and it was a total fail :(

I used a TON of brown liquid color... and they turned out purple.

I mean, I'm not mad at the color, 

but they didn't survive :(  


Have you made food for the classroom?

What medium did you use? Help a girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment