Monday, March 8, 2021

Week in review: Seuss and more

I have struggled all year with my morning bins.

Last year we had four days of school and four activities.

Changed them on Friday, easy peasy!

Well this year, I needed to have five sets of activities.

I  hardly remember to change the names by moving them down, but

then I can't remember who used the bin lol

So I attached this paper clip

on the top one when I change the drawers out.

This seems to work... so far!


             



I used letter beads in those wooden trays from Bullseye's Playground at Target.

We used heart beads here!


Here are some other highlights this week!

I tipped the tables upside down to attach 
our letter book pages. We laid on our backs.



We measured up with the Cat in the Hat.



We wore crazy socks.


I added green eggs and red spoons to our sensory bin.

We built under my loft.
I used to have a curtain blocking my theme boxes, 
but a student tore them down...


I had these silly bands, I wanted to use them, 
but not use them up lol

I picked a few packs and spread them out, then


I popped them on my color copy machine and the kids have to match!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment