Monday, September 13, 2021

Weeks 1 and 2

 We started school on a Wednesday and day two was Thursday. We don't have school on Fridays!!

Here are our morning bins.

We rotate daily.

Our first bins were these exact toys- minus the cards.

We play first- I mean we explore the tools first.

In the next rotation, I added the cards- it's not like a week, but sort of it is :)


We go to school 4 days a week and we only have three rotations, last year, I had 5 lol 

The year before, I had 4, it was perfect!

 




When we are done with these morning bins, they go into our centers.

I have a 9 cube shelf, that we store our centers on.

They know how to use these toys correctly, they can play.


I use a Pip the Pup book to introduce pretty much everything in my classroom.

It's how I plan my small group lessons to start with too!


One of my students told me "We don't get to use it unless you teach us how to use it first!"

Such a smartie!!



We introduced pretend and library the first day. I had help :) 

On day 2 we explored blocks. 

We could play in pretend or read in the library while half were in blocks with me.


We are having so much fun!!!!


Not too many photos to share, those have my students faces to share with families :)

No comments:

Post a Comment