Monday, March 25, 2024

Morning Bins: March Edition

Last week of March morning work:

We're cutting straws and watching them fly across the room lol

They are stinging them on plastic thread.

I added a tape flag on the top with their names.

When the kids are done, I tie the other end. 

I made it super long, like a very long necklace.

 

The never-ending game.
I made foam dice from Dollar Tree
these only have 3 numbers 1-3 lol
Yes, they can count higher, I just wanted them to take more time.
I added tongs as well.


Y'all I have no idea where this cutie-patootie 
frog came from! :(


The last morning bin are our theme words


This is a photo from our writing center.
I used a sheet from Pocket of Preschool for the page that the kids wrote on.

They write and illustrate 4 or 5 words.


No comments:

Post a Comment