Monday, September 2, 2024

Open House 24-25

 Everyone on my list came to the open house!

Did I get another child after the open house? Also, yes!  

 Read about past open houses here.

  2019 Open House

2023-2024 Open House

Signs and numbers from HERE.


My all about me sheet from HERE.
Getting to know you sheet from HERE.





The real wish list is found HERE.



This year, I grabbed these cute bee marshmallows $$$ at Walmart.  

After I bought them, then I looked at the price lol

I had no plan for them, so I needed a plan.  I found some tags HERE




I have used this setup for the last 5 years...
why have I NOT thought to 
add some cute frog cutouts on the side????


These props came from Dollar Tree several years ago.




I can't find my play dough tag or my clothes tag,
so I had some school-aged kids make some labels!
I need a slippers tag too lol





Those bins were like $2.62 for all 5!!!!!


I had the children sort their supplies.








No comments:

Post a Comment