Hop over here to see how it began.
Trays (that I think are too small for much else.)
Each day, I add a letter. These are part of a letter train,
so I keep adding to these.
Letter transformers, I add one each day until the tray is full,
then I put put a box :)
This tray changes daily.
Letter tracers from Lakeshore.
Circle cards from who knows where lol
These are sandpaper letters from Discount School Supply.
They don't carry them at the moment.
I found THESE but they seems to be bigger than
what I currently have. Mine are small like
playing cards size.
Letter animal puzzles.
Random flashcards.
The cardboard pieces are from these alphabet cans.
I added mini erasers.
This is the "I Spy" tray.
I need to make a sign so they remember what to do.
This is a table top pocket chart.
Normally the chart hangs on my wall.
The kids grab a pointer and read the sentences.
I can't find the exact set :(
Rainbow chart was from a Teacher Crate (I think)
I may have even cut it lol
I added those clips from Hand2Mind
Did I think to take a photo of storage? Not until now.
Maybe by the end of the series I will lol
It is very high tech... a ziploc bag lol
All the bags live in two milk crates.
.heic)
No comments:
Post a Comment