Monday, August 10, 2026

All About the Dice

 I got my very first TikTok sample!!!!



First off it comes in this adorable container!!  

I didn't want to wreck it, so I opened it from the bottom :)

Anyways, as a 4 year old kindergarten teacher, 

I needed to come up with ways to use them in my classroom. 

When I introduce a new area in my room or a new supply,

I read a Pip the Pup

In this case, I will get the Dot Cube




Here are a few that I've come up with


Y'all when I was grabbing all the links... I made the dang thing myself lol

Shark Roll and Cover:


I add foam dice and those "chips" are sort of like poker chips.
I don't actually know what they are lol
Real buttons work too :)

I cut out egg shapes, but any die cuts would work.
I wrote numbers on it but you could
roll a dice and punch that many times. 
 


Found HERE:


I found a deal on egg poppers, so grab any fidget poppers,
pom-poms, dice, and tongs.
Roll the dice, 
pop that many poppers down and then add poms on top. 
I added the tongs for added practice.


Roll and cover. 
We rolled a dice and covered the number rolled 
with a mini eraser.  My sheet aka gameboard, goes to 20.




Adding dice to this for additional practice.
Roll the dice and add that many beads to the pipe cleaners


Roll dice and add that many counters to a spot in the ice cube tray.



I have a ton of fill in games.
For little learners, I have them color each item, for older learners, they could write the number they rolled on each item. For example, on the pencils fill in.
little learners color in 4 pencils if they rolled a 4. 
Older learners will roll and write the number 4 in one pencil. Then roll again, repeat!







Number Trays from Dollar Tree












No comments:

Post a Comment