Tuesday, October 27, 2020

October Centers Week 4 Halloween

As we come into our last week of October, 
brings Halloween! Regardless if I taught about it or not, 
it is on all of our minds. :)
 


My hope for these is to:
 1) wind these up to work on fine motor
2) see how far these walk....





Matching pumpkin upper and lowercase








Felt ghosts and pumpkins
on our flannel board
we're working on vertical surfaces here


Fill In games:
Kids roll the dot cube and place that number of 
mini erasers down on the game board
I haven't listed the pumpkins or webs yet lol

Play dough mats



Egg Cartons and tongs
oh and of course colored eye balls lol


We have a "dungeon" at my school, 
while I was down there, I grabbed this!

The number cards are from Pocket of Preschool. 


Pumpkins on the vine.
Roll a cube and draw on that many pumpkins. 

This is how it gets put away when we're done :) 


Side note... no Halloween Stew... it's what started it all off and why my past students love them... I can't for the life of me, find it!!!! waaaaaaaaaa

So we're doing Fall Stew from Pocket of Preschool.


A bunch of coloring pages and a spider

I have them use black paper for the legs.
We made folded paper for the 8 legs.


Adding the correct number of eyes to the monsters.



I love the cards and wanted to use them, so they became a math center. 

A whole bunch of cutting practice



Pumpkin Puff Bake Shop
The kids read the recipe card and add that many poms to the trays.
The trays come from Dollar Tree


Last week, was my son's birthday, so we've been getting boxes sent to our house.
I look carefully, and low and behold,
these were things from my wishlist!!!

*cue tears*


No comments:

Post a Comment