Monday, October 19, 2020

October: Week 2 & 3 Morning Work

Here, I grabbed tongs, ice cube trays and pom-poms 



I put name mats down and had three different types of mini erasers.
Children used their pincer grasp to put mini erasers
on their names 


More mini erasers

I added the dots next to the numerals 
for my students still needing that extra support :)


These were supposed to be my leaves mini erasers...
I can't find them lol
I grabbed these acorns instead.
Told my students, my leaves blew away lol

I added red, yellow, and green bricks.
Everything from Dollar Tree.





Week three morning work-

well we had a random day off--
I am writing this so I remember why we had a day off,
the local district I teach for, was going virtual.
I teach in a partnership school.
I follow the district benchmarks and such,
but my classroom is located in a child care center.
I made the decision to stay face to face with my students.
Even though, I told my boss, my co-teacher and 
I were going to go and teach from a warm beach lol


We had only three days of school, 
so we only did three bins-
they were exactly the same lol


Tuesday~ 
we traced our cutting sheets with high-lighters and 
cut them out for our cutting sample for the month.

I am always "don't cut the "such and such thing"
either December or January is a mug.
So I am like "don't cut my coffee!"
The kids think it is so funny!!!


I put our scissor sheets and our monthly portrait sheets in my 
binder together for the whole year.

I know exactly where they are and I 
can pop them into our morning bins or during journals. 

Wednesday~






Thursday~
We cut our book orders and glued them
on our sheets.

 











No comments:

Post a Comment