Monday, February 22, 2021

Seuss 2021


Here are some of my Seuss books I personally own:

This year I have three different spots for books:
*my loft
*carpet area
*second room (my room is split in half by bathrooms)

Each day we have a dress up day with coordinating snacks lol
each day focuses on a different book.


I have several of these sets, to make sure that when they get mixed lol
I can sort them out. Typically I just squiggle down before I cut, but apparently I forgot my own tip!

I grabbed some red mini cups and index cards from Dollar Tree.
I cut the cards in half. The children will try to stack a cup on top of a card.
If I had more cups, I might do a chart about how much they could stack.


I took the hat from here.


Here's a store bought matching game.


Here are lacing cards.



I think I found these alphabet bulletin board 

letters from Target. I use fabric letters.

The children place the fabric letters on the 

bulletin board letters.


I used white-out to cover some letters.
They have to find the cards to see what 
letters I "erased" and trace the rest.
I have Seuss pencils for this activity of course!


Floor puzzle


Bingo dauber sheet from here.


 Here are tons more of my past Seuss celebrations:

No comments:

Post a Comment