Monday, December 6, 2021

Cookie Shop

Let the cookie-making BEGIN!!!!!!! 

We read a couple of books to introduce the cookie shop.
Betsy from Play to Learn!!


Most of the printables came from Play to Learn.
I designed my sign after theirs and used clip art.



I made the green frosting thing with real tips.
It is a piece of felt.
The white bag behind is a real pastry bag, with a styrofoam tree form(?) 


Most of the aprons are from Dollar Tree and I glued/taped badges on them.


to-go boxes



bowls are from Dollar Tree.
The bottom of the tray is labeled.


My chocolate chip cookies are felt with brown X's on them lol
Sugar cookies are from Target a few years back.
My GB cookies are foam and I think from a GB kit from 
Oriental Trading- a super long time ago lol





Most of the items came from Dollar Tree.
*white mixing bowls
*blue pot holders
*cooling racks
*cookie pans
*baskets to hold stuff
*take home container boxes
*aprons
*pastry bags

No comments:

Post a Comment