Monday, October 3, 2022

Last week of September

 In our last week of September we:

*Made a writing chart )I tried making it a marker/crayon box. 

I still have to draw/make visuals next to words.  



In our block area,
I have two building ideas.
When they build a tower they get their name on the

Frog Challenge Board (it's just a piece of cardstock)
laminated and on the line it says what the challenge is.
On the shelf above are additional cards
for the beginning of the year.








They move to our centers the following week.
I do that the first month of school.











Here are our morning bins for the week:


Cards from HERE $

Cards from HERE $
I printed 4 sets- dark green, light green, red, and yellow.


an action shot :)


Printable from HERE $


Target lacers



We have our "what we do in the morning" visual schedule.
The famous "Zipper Club"
when they can zip by themselves, we write their name on the sheet :)



No comments:

Post a Comment