Monday, September 26, 2022

Week Three

 Week three morning bins are in full force!

In one group, we have these puzzles from Target.

Children can work with one another and trade when their friends are done so they can play with them all.





Most people have those color bears.
I have one tiny set with a cube and matching cups.
The kids roll and add that color bear to the cup.

I have these frogs!
I bought them years and years ago.
There are three sizes of frogs.
Many colors and logs that the small frogs can sit on.
There are cards too so the kids can follow the patterns.


Here are our family counters. They can be bought here.
I have the houses too. The cards are in the drawer.
When I move these over to the cube shelves, I will add the houses :)


Here are some larger hashtag puzzles.
When I put them in the cube shelves,
I have cards that I add.



No comments:

Post a Comment