Monday, August 5, 2024

Color of the Day

 Here's our learning board- make-over addition lol
We use this board all of the time for all the different
things!   It began here and changes for different items.
I start with colors and move to shapes, names, letters and more.
Read about that HERE.

It's a tri-fold board.



Poem found HERE and HERE.
Crayons are from the whole pack.


Frog posters HERE
Poem HERE (I saved them but now it looks like you need to ask for 
permission.  I will try to find the author/link for you)

color maps here I post them on the board and we add things that are that color and 
then I put it in my color binder. Watch the video at the end of the post.


The green stickers are from Target see that post here.



I have the completed binder, somewhere lol
If I can find it, I will share that :)

It has color sheets that I found and our completed circle maps.
They read this book each and every day at reading time.




No comments:

Post a Comment