Monday, July 8, 2024

Beginning of the year centers

 I do a gradual release of our centers. Most of them start in our morning bins, which is free explore then continues with adding "something".  


Hop over here to check out our morning bins.

See the play dough sign in the white bin?

That is the same bin that I use to 

collect the play dough at my open house!


I used mini erasers in a bucket from Dollar Tree 
The cards came from here.


These are those large puzzle blocks from Target.
I don't add anything to these (yet)


After we have a small group to get Pip certified
we can explore at centers time.
Grab  mats  here.




t-shirts from here.
This is another small group.
We roll the number cubes and add that many chips
to the shirts. Check out her post here for the shirts.


They are 50% off now!!! This is a better deal!!


Target puzzles from our morning bins.


Counting bears 
with sorting cups and a color dice


large buttons- I just let them explore.
You could have them sort by color or shape though!


These centers last about two weeks of school.





No comments:

Post a Comment