Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Week in Review: Bears


Salt Shaker

Color Sorting buttons


Thumbs Down if they don't make the correct pattern.


With my handy dandy spinner!


Feed the bear. I couldn't find a lunch bag lol 


These are our felt shapes with a little brown piece is the bear 
that we hide behind the shape.
They came from Target.



I made this alphabet bottle-- the letters were too big lol
I bought new letter beads at Dollar Tree.


Gummy bear letter fill.


Teddy Bear picnic. 


Beary rhyming




I turned my pocket chart sideways and went from there.
I have no idea where the 10 frames went...


These charts came from Dollar Tree.
We tossed a bean bag. If the bean bag didn't land on a letter, 
we read the letter that it was closest to.


We used regular sized clothes pins for a change.


Here we used the coconut bra from Dollar Tree for 
our bear caves lol


We did what was on the blue cube as many times as the number on the green cube.




Invisible letters
I didn't have parchment paper, so I used waxed paper.
It took a bit to get all of the paper off.
I used about 3ish mini-glue sticks.


Here was the Dollar Tree experiment.
They are about the size of a quarter, but not as wide.
We "grew" them in a plastic cup.
They took up most of the cup.
Pretty impressive.
There are 2 or 3 more packs in there.


Gummy bear science


Water made the bubbles.
Vinegar made the red one expand.
Salt made one shrink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment