Monday, September 2, 2019

2019-2020 Open House

We had an open house
so the kids along with their parents,  
could meet me.

I set up my two tables with 8 of 9 stations.





I didn't have photo stands, so when I was
prepping, I just tossed those items into the
bins.

Everyone got a folder to put their materials inside.


Station 2,

All About Me (family) book 


Station 3-

Meet the teacher.

I put a business card at the bottom.


Station 4

Wish lists on coffee cups :)


This is station 5

The board, letters, boarders, and props all came from Dollar Tree.

I left them out along with my phone for 
pictures in case parents forgot theirs.


 Station 6 were mints for the families :)




Station 7 were gifts for the kids-

glow sticks

In hindsight, this should have been station 9 

*Note to self, make it station 9 next year lol


Station 9 

Was all about book orders. 
I attached a letter to book fliers.

The printable came from HERE.

We do those as a class monthly, 
we work on cutting skills.

Read more about how I use them HERE.




I had a pretty good turn out :)  

 Looking forward to a frog-tastic year!!!

Grab your own set of signs here:



No comments:

Post a Comment