Monday, July 19, 2021

2021 classroom tour

 Here are some of the areas in my room. Over the following weeks, I will give a little breakdown of each area.  

Today we will start with a quick overview.


Here is a panoramic of one side of my room:

                           



Here is our circle time rug.  The hoppy helper of the day gets to sit in the pond :) 
I have carpet halfway up my walls... 





in the other corner of my room we
have my reading loft and on that table
I have more library books and busy boxes.




Next to the loft my math manips
and one of my sensory tables.


My writing center
that black thing is the tool-turn-about from Pampered Chef lol


here's a better photo of the chart :) 
I tried to make it look like a crayon box :)


This 9 cube shelf is for our centers.
Usually, there are maybe 12 options lol
three across the top




Part of our science center
top of 6 cubes


Another part of our science center



No comments:

Post a Comment