Monday, October 25, 2021

Some of October centers

 

Here are some of our centers this week:


acorns from Learning Resources
I have two bins with them split up.
Match uppercase, lowercase, and item.




Sneak Snacky Squirrrel
I have two games, so I put both squirrels into one bin.





Step one- print out materials on cardstock.



Step two cut apart dice lol


Step 3 put graph in pocket and put cube pieces in fabric dice!



Make anchor chart with brand new markers? Yes!


It is still the beginning of the year, so we are still 
just gluing our smaller name cards.



We made bumps today.
I draw mine and the kids trace on top.
Some get it, some don't- and that is OKAY!
In their journals, I use my yellow highlighter, and they
"follow the yellow brick road" 




I told you that I would need a reminder to use them!
During our calendar time, it has been a color of the day.

During journals, I am supposed to remind them to draw something that
is that color... so today, even though it was black day, we drew something that
was red. Then they got a red sticker!






No comments:

Post a Comment