Monday, February 28, 2022

Friendship week recap and morning bins

To celebrate 2-22-22 we made matching pairs of foods. I put half the pairs up first and they had to find the matching pair.  Then in journals, we drew 4 matching pairs.


 

I think they did wonderful!!!!!!


On to the morning bins:

following the patterns was super hard for them to accomplish!



I am still working on finding who made this-
this is my example and I have no idea where the original one is and
 there is no name on it waaaaaaa :(
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grab yours HERE!!!!!!!!!!!




Target had a numbers one and an alphabet one...
but I need 3 for morning bins.
I put a container from Dollar Tree filled with different beads.




I used this puzzle from Dollar Tree.
I had to tape it down so it would stay put.


Here is our monthly scissor skills sheet.
They trace the line with the high lighter and then cut.
I sing, they sing, "Don't go cutting my heart"


I found these felt cupcakes at Dollar Tree.
They go perfectly with Pete the Cat.


We made concentric hearts.
I also taught them how to make hearts by making
two circles next to each other and adding a "V"



We read the rock book Love You When and then
we add these rocks to our centers.


Here was our sensory bin.

*Purple and pink rice
*cupcake liners
*measuring spoons
*heart ice cube trays
*see through hearts
*heart erasers

play dough fun


How we used purple/pink gems from Dollar Tree


No comments:

Post a Comment