Monday, April 25, 2022

Spring has Sprung!

 Well not so much here... we just has sn*w the other day lol


I rely heavily on my public library.

I reserve books about every other week.

This was waiting for me on the last day of my spring break!


We added this to our calendar time.

This is a tri-fold board. I have literally no wall space to use.

The letter of the day sign, the letter find underneath, the Hh and road h,

Each day we get a letter in our mailbox.

The kids get to open the letters.


Detailed post coming ASAP!!


I used smelly markers to make our rainbow.
Children will sort letters and foam shapes according to color.


Build the number*


Number count*
lay out the cards and add that many chain links at the bottom


The children will find and trace the letter in that color.
There is a missing sheet.*






Color puzzles


I made a color copy of the puzzle below- it is a little tricky!






No comments:

Post a Comment