Monday, January 23, 2023

Morning Work January Edition

 It was a short week for us, only 3 days, so our three morning bins were:



Melted Sn*wman

We just used scrap paper for the white part- just plain copy paper.

We will use our glue sponges to glue things down.


Hashtag blocks
I am still looking for maybe some cards to add,
like, make this letter or this shape or whatever.


Winter Emotions
Grab your *free* copies below.


There are four winter feelings:

Mittens pink/purple



Mittens blue

Someone made a polar bear one and I loved it so much,
I made recording sheets to go along with the ones above.
Alas, I can't remember where I saw it or the creator,
I am so sorry, I wanted to link your work here, but I can't recall where it was :(


 I will try to post this in the TPT store ASAP!
I still have to do my lesson plans for tomorrow lol





No comments:

Post a Comment