Monday, June 19, 2023

Ice Cream Centers

 Here are some of the books we used during our unit:



These were brand new this year and a huge hit!


These are our ice cream gameboards. 
There is a 10-frame under the mini erasers.
These are found HERE.


This is how I store my Stews.
A simple ziploc bag.
Get your Stews HERE.


This is the Stew all put together.
I used large pom poms for the ice cream, I used 
fun foam for the bananas and chocolate syrup.
I used beads for the sprinkles.

Here are our mixing bowls and ice cream scoops for the stews.
The bowls and green scoop is from Dollar Tree.
The blue scoop is from an ice cream set.


We are making popsicles HERE.
I used half pipe cleaners.


Here we are making patterns on a pocket chart.
These are from HERE.


Here are our play dough mats.
Emotions HERE.
Shapes HERE.


Number Subitizing HERE.


Ice Cream Shop sundae HERE.


One day, we practiced making waffle cones.
One day we practiced making scoops.
On this day, we put them together and
used crepe paper and glue sticks.
This was part of our fine motor journals.






No comments:

Post a Comment