Monday, September 11, 2023

Open House 23-24





All About Me- Parent it's from Play To Learn






Thanks a latte from here.
She also had a cute mason jar one too!
Here are some more for the cups part.
I used this clip art to make them :) $




This is that foam-core tri-fold board. 
I used the purple border from Dollar Tree.
The photo props are from Dollar Tree too :)




Glow Stick (I think I added my own words because 
I can't find it, so here are some other choices:


There are tons to choose from!
I know that when I see someone's photo, I like the one they show :)
It's editable, but I can't find any info :(







On this one, I leave out Post-it notes for them to write 
encouraging notes to their children.

But what do I do with them during the year?
Display them?



Sign on top: Grab it here for FREE.
Sign on bottom: from Hello Literacy


Next, we put the kids to work!!!!


I attach picture logos for supplies on the outside of the bins
so the children can sort them.

I was thinking if most of the families were there
I could take a family photo of them
to display and so I could work on 
matching their name to their face,
but not sure how that would work?

Should I have a sign-in sheet?
It's not like I've not done this open house before or have I? lol

Grab signs here.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment