Monday, November 20, 2023

Nutrition Centers Pt 2

 


We read Betsy Eats at a Sandwich Shop from Play to Learn Preschool
Then we brainstormed what we would need for a sandwich shop.


Then I brought out the bucket of food!

I got them at https://www.simplyspecialed.com/ but I can't find them anywhere :(


Yeti in the Spaghetti


We have a large Hmong population where I live,
and we celebrate the Hmong New Year around Thanksgiving.



Here is the sorting pie.
You can sort by food type or color. 
There's a guide at the bottom.



Here are our cookies


Hop over here to see what else I added. 

Here are our M&M's





This is the butcher paper plate to
be sort of on the https://www.myplate.gov/





Morning bins:

From Target




Feed the turkey
Last year, they just rolled a cube and added that many poms
this year, since I couldn't recall, I added these cards. 


Turkeys mat from Tara West


Turkey 10 frame
3D turkeys
cover the gameboard
then cover the number.


Cards from Tara West.



Hop back next week when you check out our turkeys!













\



No comments:

Post a Comment