Monday, December 4, 2023

Morning Bins: November and December

 Mini erasers and lines

It is a regular piece of copy paper.

I slid it into a sheet protector.

That's it! Plain and simple!!!

Mini erasers from Target over the years.




Ornament fill

Gather a bunch of pompoms 
all sorts of sizes

It's really good work for them to get them out as well.

Roll the number cube.
Add that many poms to the ornament.
Use your fingers or the tongs


torn paper gingerbread

I tore some strips of paper and refilled as necessary during the week.

I hung mine up as an example.

I will get some pictures of their hard work!

Gingerbread Unit



Classlists tips!



When I get my class list I do a bunch of things.


1) Alphabetical order by first name

2) Separate boys and girls

3) Sory by how many letters











No comments:

Post a Comment