Monday, January 22, 2024

To Infinity and Beyond!

 To Infinity and Beyond! Join us as we travel to outer space.

As you know, we begin every unit with a letter.

This time, I just included some astronaut badges.

Sometimes I read letters about the planets but we aren't 

studying the planets, we are just enjoying space :)


Here is how we store our centers.

I share my room, so these get covered when I leave 

for the day.  Fear not, there are plenty of other toys in the rooms :) 



Felt stories from Target.



Here we made some star constellations.
 


Balance toys also from Target.


I got these on Amazon for a fab price. $9.89!!


This is a giant felt board around 3x4 feet.
They lay it on the floor and play!


Magnets two sets both from Target.




Two space puzzles, 
one garage sale and the circle one from Target.


I would, however, suggest to just get the whole bundle!






In our journals we drew rectangles and 
added triangles on top then their flight plans!


I asked them to name some shapes-
and of course, someone picked a hexagon lol

Then we cut out shapes and glued them in 1 at a time.


Luckily, I found some space stickers!













No comments:

Post a Comment