Monday, February 5, 2024

January Winter Morning Work

 Wiki Sticks

I didn't want to reinvent the wheel, 

so I brought out these shape cards,

but I only had two sets and I need three.

So I went to find the shape Arctic cards.

Grab this AMAZING mat for easy storage plus it's free!!!





Next up we have these counting cards with mini erasers.




Next up we have our monthly portrait and scissor skills.
They get a highlighter and a box of Color Me World crayons.
When they drew themselves and highlighted the lines,
they turned the drawing in and I gave them the scissors so there was 
no chance that they would cut the self-portraits.

Labels 
The ones I used are HERE.





Then they could choose from a Sn*wflake or a hat.
They got to choose whatever colors they wanted.
Grab the bundle HERE.

On the bottom, I added a heart for them to add their names.












No comments:

Post a Comment