Friday, October 24, 2014

H for Halloween (only one week)



Sensory Bin- I always try to share my personal sensory bin on the Facebook page because I don't have them done when I create these lesson plans.

Orange and Purple Rice with black beans
I bought some Halloween smallish pieces, I may try to add them.

Sunday~ Sensory Bin:


Monday~ Read Halloween Books


The Dollar Tree is a great place to find board books there :)

Tuesday~ Halloween Movement: fly like a bet, float like a ghost, roll like a pumpkin, creep like a cat,  crawl like a spider, swoop like an owl, smile like a jack-o-lantern, march like a mummy

Wednesday~ Put a small amount of paint onto a plate, dip cookie cutter in.  Place on paper.  Repeat again and use different cookie cutters.



Thursday~ Dough & pumpkin playmat

Friday~ Add items to bin


Saturday~ Paint their feet white to make gift. 





Since it is a short week, we will do any of the activities again.




So next week will be Fall Week 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment