Thursday, February 18, 2016

Transportation




Going to laminate and write froglet's name on :)





Monday-

Story- 
Go Dog Dog or 







Alphabet-







We just read the only "real" book with XYZ
















Color Song














Music-  Green Yellow Red for the words


use circle props or I found these heart wands at Dollar Tree :)




Math/Life Skills/Science

Sensory Bin
This was last years :)

Black Beans
Red, yellow, green pom poms
Straws for the dotted lines




Child too young for sensory bin put some of it in a plastic jar or bottle. :) I don't glue the lids on so I can reuse the containers and I am supervising :)





Tuesday-
Story- 







Fingerplay- 
Land/Water/Air Sort

I am going to print off the pieces here, but going to make my own background :)
I might also draw the background and use toys :)













Math/Life Skills/Science- 

I found these at the Dollar Tree

or

If I can find red, yellow and red clothes pins :)




Thursday-
Story  




Fingerplays- 
Here We Go

Say the words but hold up toys that you have :)


Music-  
Math/Life Skills/Science






Friday-
Story 







Fingerplays-
5 Little Cars




Art-

Color in book

That we read today :)




Math/Life Skills/Science




Shopping List:

Construction Paper- red, yellow, green
Sensory Bin- black beans, straws, cars, boats, planes
Clothes Pins- red, yellow, green





Pinterest Board for more ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment