Friday, January 27, 2017

Weather Kinderpond Style

Learning Board-


Letter Ww


Color Review Rainbow it's weather related you know ;) 


Shape- Star


Numeral- 13

Adding to his binder:



Name Practice- Raindrop Dots
I am going to write Froglet's name in the raindrop and each morning he will put new stickers on top of the old one.  We are working on fine motor. I am going to use cardstock.








Monday-

Story-


Poem Weather Watcher


  





Math/Life Skills/Science  
Weather Game 
I grabbed this at the Dollar Tree I believe. 

You could also print out the matching game from Life Over C's unit, the link is for tomorrow's book.

                                           





Snack- Cauliflower and dip
Sort of looks like a tree covered in snow lol


Tuesday-
Story-

Wait until you see my nifty idea for this book!!!!! Hop over to our Facebook page: Kinderpond Jr. 








Fingerplay

Music- Get up and dance



Math/Life Skills/Science-  Rainbow Sun window cling  Don't have it? Draw on the window with dry erase markers :) 

These are our new pointers! Sun and sunset lol



Snack- Snow Pretzels 
(user upload)



Thursday-
Story  Groundhog




Fingerplay- 5 Clouds





Art- Groundhog in a cup 

I will add the green paper first but leave the grass cutting for Froglet.





Math/Life Skills/Science Grid Game 
I only printed 4 copies. I don't know how the activity will really go lol




Snack-Ground hog in pudding
(user upload)



Friday-
Story Rain on the _________ 
Click to get a free copy.






Fingerplay- 5 Little Rain Drops
Mine may or may not have boots.  I am pretty sure no hands either lol
Eyes if I can find them or they will be drawn on too!





Art- Weather Mobile  

I am going to use a sentence strip for the part around the head.










Math/Life Skills/Science Weather Graph



Snack-Rainbow Graham Crackers 
I have no idea if they still make those rainbow air heads.  We shall see!




Shopping List:

Shaving Cream
White Glue
Garage Sale Dots
White and Blue felt
Popsicle Stick
Paper cup
Green construction paper



Graham Crackers
White Frosting
Blue Food Coloring
Rainbow Air Heads
Cauliflower
Dip
Large and small marshmallows
Pretzel sticks
Pudding
Milano Cookies (my favorite)





Extras



No comments:

Post a Comment