Friday, March 17, 2017

Kinderpond Learns About Seasons



Learning Board

Letter Z


Color Gray 


Shape- Rectangle


Numeral- 20


Name Practice- Binder  
I was trying to make some that would fit the seasons but I didn't like anything I made lol


Monday-

Story-4 Seasons Booklet



Poem Seasons YouTube



 


Art~ Seasons Tree Using a Q-Tip use THESE trees.  I am going to print 4 per page. Check your printer's settings.
One per day.







Math/Life Skills/Science  Paper Dolls 
There are boy versions too :)



Snack- Banana Sushi

Tuesday-











Art- Seasons Tree Using a Q-Tip
One per day.


Math/Life Skills/Science- Spin and Graph




Snack- Apple Parfaits


Watch the video here.


Thursday-
Story  My Seasons Book






Fingerplays- Seasons






Art- Seasons Tree Using a Q-Tip
One per day.  

Math/Life Skills/Science Seasons Sorting




Snack- S'mores
Good old fashioned yumminess that tastes like summer!

Friday-
Story The Four Seasons




Fingerplays- Count to 20.






Art-Seasons Tree Using a Q-Tip
One per day.



Math/Life Skills/Science Snowman Science




Snack- Snow Cones
I have this ridiculously cute snow cone machine that I registered for when I was wedding planning many moons ago.  My mother didn't approve... I actually use it all of the time.  In the summer months and warmer months during school, my grade school students earn ice cubes to make snow-cones.


Shopping List:
Bananas
Toppings (cookies, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, ect)
Apple Pie filling
Cool Whip
Sugar
Cream Cheese
Caramel Sauce
Butter
Graham Crackers
Chocolate Bars
Marshmallows
Snow Cone Syrups
Ice

Zip Close bags
Alka-seltzer 
Clear Cups
Q-tips
Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment