Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Week in Review: Nutrition

Making Shapes


You all know I love my glue sponge,
but this called for a bottle!




Colored corn writing


Smelly markers make writing so much fun!


I used my oil drip pan here.
I added an alphabet line from Dollar Tree.
I put the food magnets inside the frog cookie jar.
We pulled a letter out and put it in the LeapFrog fridge.
Then found the letter on the line to match.




We put the food magnets back into the frog cookie jar.
Pulled them out and put them on the plate correctly.


We made sandwiches.


We stacked cups on the light table.



Paper pizzas


 Harvest Stew


Apple pies 


Lacing food



Cookie letters



Bread in a bag
Pretty easy and tasted okay.
We don't use salt normally, so the only salt we had was from the salt tray lol
I did find some from take-out fork sets lol

No comments:

Post a Comment