Friday, March 30, 2018

Spring Has Sprung in the Kinderpond


Learning Board-

Words:


Color orange


Shape- any for review


Numbers 55-58


Name Practice-Binder, however, I have these eggs in my store that we used last year.  I printed and wrote with a marker- so high tech lol



Monday-

Story: Pete the Cat



Poem:  Grid Game


Word Study:  Bunny Rabbits (free)








Fine Motor:  Egg Tong Egg Sort. I am going to add letters so we can also build words we know.



Science: Peep 5 Senses 


Art: Decorate eggs


Writing: Colored Sugar




Theme/Life Skills: Easter Stew
We really love making stews :)



Tuesday
Story:


Poem: Hunting Eggs








Fine Motor: Easter Stickers. (The point is fine motor, not anything else, give them a piece of paper and have at it :)


Science: Build with eggs.                   Build with eggs and play doh!
 






Writing: Wikki Sticks or pipe cleaners
Using materials provided, make words or letters you are working on.
Here is a printable I might use.




Theme/Life Skills: Non-standard Measuring


Chicks












Carrots

















Carrot Tops










Bunnies


Dust Bunnies










Ducks











Thursday
Story: QR Codes$



Poem:  5 Bunnies

Word Study: Syllable Sort



Fine Motor: Hole Punch
If you don't want to number the eggs, you could add two dice here and have them roll the dice and punch that many punches.




Science: Peep Science


Math: Spin and Graph. There are two:  bunnies and cookies :)




Art:  Triangle Paper from Play to Learn (click for the video)



Writing: Play dough
use the words or letters you are working on and stamp them out.


Theme/Life Skills: Jelly Bean Jars I am going to add magnets to the back for added fun.






Friday
Story:


Poem: Carpet Games






Word Study: Egg Rhymes


Fine Motor: Straw necklace


Science: STEM build a bunny house


Math: Peep Numbers 


Art: Play dough sheets


Writing: Write our words for the week. I might get fancy with this and print something out, or I may just write with a yellow marker to trace ;) 

I am currently working on something just perfect for this!  Stay tuned :)




Theme/Life Skills: Eggs with mini erasers


Shopping List:

Plastic Eggs
Egg Tongs (I grabbed mine at Wal-Mart)
Peeps (I am doing 3 different colors but it doesn't really matter)
Colored Sugar
I grabbed my un-decorated eggs at Target
Easter/Spring Stickers (Dollar Tree/Target)
Wikki Sticks
Hole Punch (Walmart)
Straws (Dollar Tree/Target)

Items for Easter Stew
Save

Save
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment