Friday, July 20, 2018

Shark Week!!!

Love love love shark week!  I will be glued to the tv!
Learning Board-

Name Practice-         These are free!


Monday-

Story: In the Ocean






Poem: baby shark



Word Study: theme words



Fine Motor: Balance Sharks From Target


Science: Shark Tooth
This came from Target.




Art: Watercolor pencils
Just picked these both up at Target in Bullseye's Playground.
Today we are just going to free explore with watercolors.


Writing: Tracing


Theme/Life Skills: Shark eats fish on string!
(Y'all I have no idea what I was even talking about- I will get back to you on this! It sounds pretty fun though!!!!)




Tuesday
Story: I Saw Sharks




Poem: Shark Poem

__________ shark, ________ shark
  color word                  color word

Is _______ hiding behind you?
       name


Hide a photo of your child behind one of the sharks.




Word Study: Shark Attack


Fine Motor: Binder

Science: Free play sharks
These can be bought on Amazon.



Art: Watercolor shark
I am going to use my shark die cut and water color pencils!

Writing: 

Theme/Life Skills: Inflatable Shark


Thursday
Story: Rainbow Sharks
I am writing this book!  It will be ready ASAP!!


Poem: Shark-O


Word Study: Label the shark



Fine Motor: I am going to laminate the ocean stickers and add magnets to the back. These came from Dollar Tree



Science: Match Sharks
I am going to print out ones to match the toys... when I figure out which one is which lol






Writing: Trace


Theme/Life Skills: Ocean Stew






No comments:

Post a Comment