Monday, December 7, 2020

Gingerbread

 This week we kick off our gingerbread unit. Most of the printables come from Pocket of Preschool (PoP)

Here is our play dough bin.

The decorate the gingerbread one is supposed to be a math game where you roll and add gumdrops to the house.  We are going to use play dough to decorate :)


Gumdrop spin and color
Spin the spinner and color that many gumdrops that color.


Trace and make from PoP
Use play dough, or Wiki Sticks or mini erasers. 


Puzzles from PoP
there are two different levels



Candy building set 

Build the number from PoP
I used mini erasers

Extend the pattern from PoP
I used different gingerbread and candy mini erasers.
I don't have house mini erasers, so I printed out the houses. 


My GB House sketch from PoP.

Color by number
I always make a guide and color
the crayons, so the children know which to use :)
I put it in a sheet protector.

Beginning sounds from PoP
We will use a pocket chart.


The two sheets (on the left side and bottom) are found at From the Pond.
The blank one is from PoP.


Gumdrop shapes from PoP.
The gumdrops and toothpicks are from Dollar Tree.


Color Letter from PoP
Children pull out a fabric letter and find that letter on 
their sheet and color it that color.


For the blocks area.
I think all the painted GB and houses are
all from Bullseye's Playground.
I am not sure where the plain GB come from.


Color by Number from PoP
roll the dice and color that part
of the GB.

Hot Cocoa Count.
I used white pom poms,
brown fun foam for the chocolate
and mugs from dramatic play.



No comments:

Post a Comment