Monday, January 11, 2021

January in Kinderpond

 


This month in Kinderpond 

it's all about winter and winter animals!

I live in Wisconsin and we get /s/now.  I don't like /s/now, so I don't say it.

instead of snowpants, I say no-pants

instead of snowman, I call it a no-man lol


Here are some of the books that I reserved at my local library.

I order them on line from participating libraries

and they get shipped to my local one :)






Here the children use the tongs to put on the snowmen :)


Here we used mini erasers
to cover the matching letters


Here are our ten frames.
Tongs off to the side.
I used sparkly poms that I bought on clearance on 
Oriental Trading :)


Use these with Dollar Tree's snowmen :)


Using mini erasers again to build the number
   These were whole pages, but I printed 
them two per page.



Feed the snowmen
missing from the photo are
the snowmen lol

Fine motor and math work here 

the buttons came from my KinderCrate.



Roll the dice and write the number on the graph.
found here



Snowflake shape match PoP


using tongs to move pom poms to sort by color


Snow globe numbers
using tongs and mini erasers





No comments:

Post a Comment