Monday, February 8, 2021

Morning Bins

Here are our morning bins for the week:


Making /s/now flakes  from here.
I split the cards into three bins, 
so each child has some to work with.
Last year, I would have partners to share a bin.

Here are some ice cube snowball count
I used white pom-poms and 
the ice cubes are from Dollar Tree.


I love mini erasers.
I literally take the drawer out of my storage chest,
and plop it in the bin.
Each drawer has their own set because they are all so cute,
I can use them ALL!!




I made these and I will post them in my store soon.
I got a new computer so I am not sure were the file is now lol

I printed out enough to fit the themes for the year.
I feel a blog post coming on about my monthly binder.
The children trace with the high lighter  and then cut it out on the line.
I still have to remind them not to cut the end- so this week you will hear 
"Don't cut my coffee cup and spill my coffee!!" 

They giggle and then tease me about cutting the cup lol
We are still working on not cutting them though doh!


No comments:

Post a Comment