Monday, February 1, 2021

Dental Health Week

I have three areas in my room for books:





Oh lawt!!! I've never had a whole shelf to myself!!!


Cavity Count from here
Roll number cube and put that many dots on teeth.
Brush them off again while rolling the number cube.

 

pick a tooth and write the number or letter on the 
tooth and erase it with the toothbrush. 



Dental clips from here.
We use clothes pins to count the number on each card.


Trace and erase from here.


Pom pom sort on toothbrushes from here.


Smashing Cavities (like Smashing Pumpkins lol) 
I am going to have the kids roll dough
and place on top.
When it's filled, they can smash them down.


Dough again.  Roll dough into a ball. 

Roll the number cube, cover the number with the dough ball 
and place it on a tooth. 

When I taught kindergarten, my students
lost teeth. I bought these teeth necklaces 
to store in the tooth in.
Well now my class isn't losing any teeth, 
so, I took off the necklace part,
and I added some in our ten frame game boards below. 


Children will place the number of teeth on the game boards.



No comments:

Post a Comment