Monday, November 15, 2021

Morning Work Bins

 Morning work bins:




They trace the lines and then write in the picture frame.  
On the back, they draw themselves.
 I pop it into a binder/folder and into our classbooks bin!




Next up are pattern cards from Pocket of Preschool.
These are mini erasers and some cards have pumpkin seeds too.
I used these pumpkin seeds. I bought the 3-pound bag.
I added tongs if they want to use them.
Works fine motor :)


These are from Mrs. Wills' kindergarten.
Just pop your email at the bottom and 
*BOOM* sent to you for FREE


Here are the Target trays that I didn't buy the first time, 
and I am so glad that they came out again!

I used 4 different sets of erasers.

Here are 3 different gameboards from POP.
Here they counted the number of seeds.
They could cover with the card or pumpkin erasers.


Here were dice pumpkin gameboard.


Regular numeral card match.


Here were pumpkin letter cards.
PoP made these.
You could match Upper to upper or upper to lower.




No comments:

Post a Comment