Monday, November 8, 2021

October centers

 Here are our Halloween Centers


Here we are lacing beads-- y'all for the life of me, I can't find pony beads lol
I found these foam ones so that works!


My library loft area


Some of our books



Pumpkin latte anyone? 
Grab them here.


Pumpkins, skulls, and cauldrons, and a box of mini erasers.
I wrote the number on the outside and they add that many erasers to the container.


I have no idea where I got this book, so weird!

We had trouble erasing last week, so we are tracing with funky fingers.

Haunted House and I added mini eraser cats!


I spy number pumpkins.
Top card- find and cover all the 4s.
This will be in my store very soon!












Sensory Bin 1
Pom-poms: orange, purple, and black
random skulls, spiders, eyeballs


Sensory bin #2
pumpkin seeds, eyeballs, scoops
cauldrons, pumpkins
ice trays, and scrappers



We sorted them last week as a class and now
they can sort themselves


This is the science center




Most of the printables are from HERE.
Adventures of Pip the Pup: Fall is from HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment