Monday, January 24, 2022

Hibernation in Kinderpond



One of two bookshelves (no idea where the other photo is though lol)


 I had them build a cave to play the game. *

Making patterns*


I love me some mini erasers :)
groundhog trace*


Sleeping squirrels numbers*
We put these in a pocket chart.
They match number, ten frames, and acorn number.


Pick a turtle write the letter and build with rocks,*


Hedgehop puzzles*
I don't think anyone played with this-
that's when you can pull it and use it as a transition activity.

This is find the bat in the bat cave*
This game gets heated in my room!!!!
One child hides the bat behind the number on a cave.
The other children have to say the number before they pick a cave.


Here you roll the number cube and then the color cube. 
Take that many of that color.


I took the blue and white out of my light table boxes from Learning Resources.
This is the closest I have seen to mine.
I have some random 3D shapes too but they are pretty old lol





**Find the printables HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment