Monday, January 3, 2022

January Sn*w Centers

Just some regular snow punches. 
The container came from Dollar Tree. 


This is a spinner game with Unifix cubes.
Spin and graph.
You could be all fancy and use item counters like a carrot 
eraser and buttons, but we just got Unifix cubes!


Pattern block challenge


Snapcube challenge


Pocket chart numbers-
I think there are 3 or 4 things to match to the number head.



I pulled all my blue magnatiles for our light table.

We also got these!!!!!!

Hop over here to see how I store my pom-poms.
I am also thinking of doing the same with LEGO bricks.


I got these from Target and going to put them in the blocks center.


I have some playdough cards and some snowmen cookie cutters.
The kids bring in 4 containers of playdough.
I try to choose colors that fit the month.
Blues for January. 
(Reds and pinks for Feb.
Greens and oranges March
April greens
October oranges and black
Nov brown
December green and red)


Here's a dice game where the children roll the number cube and add mini erasers.



Most of the printables are from HERE. $$


Oh.... and my least favorite word is sn*w lol
my students think it is so funny.
It is the first word that I actively teach them to read lol
just so I don't have to say it!!! 

Next week, I will show you our morning work. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment