Monday, February 6, 2023

Winter Centers and More!

 





We read the book The Jacket I Wore.
We came up with different things we can wear in the sn*w.



Here I have some winter punches, white colored pencils and crayons 
for the children to make winter scenes.
There is blue paper for the background.
There is white paper for the sn*w.


Here is my example:
The green box is our glue sponge.


Here is our play dough bin.
I know some people use a tray but I use trays for my 
themed stews.
I put the letters to spell sn*w.


Here are some play dough mats $ for them to use:


More HERE



Here is our snowman stew $
in the video, it shows how I store them,
but this is how to display it.
The bowls are from Dollar Tree,
they have snowflakes around them.



Here are the winter magnatiles.
I think they were from Target.


These were our snowmen math magnet game.$




I drew the faces on the cups.
The snowballs were from Target I think.
The cups just sit in a bin and the kids toss yarn  pom-poms
into them and call out the number they sank the pom-pom.



I would suggest keeping the cups in a bin
so the cups don't tip over.


Snowball ten frames
I just used white cotton balls.
There are tons of activities in THIS unit. $


There was a snowman tic-tac-toe gameboard at Dollar Tree.
But I just had my children match on the card.
There are two versions of this game.
Found here.$



No comments:

Post a Comment