Monday, February 27, 2023

Literacy Centers





This is for our journals. We are going to do 1 Fish 2 Fish.
It was a full sheet and I shrunk it and made a double :) 
Each child will get one fish bowl and add fish
4/5 depending on their age.


I found a Thing 1 graphic and cut off his hair.
We are going to straw paint with it.


We are making patterns in our journals.
I went old school.
I found this reading sheet.
Cut it apart.
Glued it where I wanted lol
I made copies for my students.
They will make patterns one on each hat.


Make your own dauber art.
Bingo dauber sheet from here.


Tracing sheets FREE


I grabbed some red mini cups and index cards from Dollar.25 Tree.
I cut the cards in half. The children will try to stack a cup on top of a card.
If I had more cups, I might do a chart about how much they could stack.



Puzzles from Dollar.25 Tree


Here's a store-bought puzzle.




I have several of these sets, to make sure that when they get mixed lol
I can sort them out. Typically I just squiggle down before I cut, but apparently, I forgot my own tip!



Here's a store-bought lacing set.



I literally have no idea what this is supposed to be for...
maybe to label children?
Anyways, I printed some there were 1-20.
I added my Suess erasers and BAM! A new center created!
I added dots so they could match if they needed to. 


I think these letters were a border.
I added these fabric letters.
The children will match the letters.



Here are some new pencils for our writing center.
I will try to post my writing center all set up.
I thought the red and white looked like stripes from the Cat's hat.
There are some Seuss pencils.
The fish pencil I was thinking 
1 Fish 2 Fish book.



Coloring Pages





 Here are tons more of my past Seuss celebrations:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment