Monday, March 6, 2023

Morning Work March Edition

 Morning Bins this week:


Hashtag blocks
Ideally, I would only use red and white- 

but I won't have time to take out all the pink ones ;) 









We're making a class book. Each child will get their own page. 
Grab them for FREE HERE.
On the back, I bring out the Colors of the World crayons and we draw ourselves on the back.



We are making the cat's hat with Unifix Cubes. I just created these. 

selling anything with the likeness of those characters is a BIG NO-NO!!!!!

Send me a message on our Facebook pages

and I will either send it through there or email it to you ;) 

Kinderpond

Kinderpond Jr.


Name craft
Crayon Box Name


This is my example,

they can color the crayons whatever color they like :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment